Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Draco's Time to Shine

I know the blog is centered on Bella, but Draco deserves the occasional post and this is that post. The other major event today was his trip to the vet to get his teeth cleaned. I got the honor of taking him this morning. He seemed to enjoy the ride over until the last ten minutes, then I noticed a panting and pacing coming from the back. It may have been my imagination. What I know I didn't imagine was what happened next...

We enter the vet's office and I say, "Hello, I'm dropping off Draco to get his teeth cleaned." The nice lady behind the desk smiles and says okay, then starts to shuffle some papers. Draco is pacing back and forth, smelling the aromas of the vet's. I ask to get his nails clipped as well to which she says not a problem. Then I turned around to look at Draco and he's squatting in the middle of the floor, getting ready to do his business. I just can't get away from this. At least I was prepared. I pull the plastic bag out of my pocket and pick it up casually, apologizing as the nice lady sprays the spot down with sanitizer.

I mention the episode to Chassie to which she replies, "I told you he was a public pooper."

Great, now we got two of them on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment