Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dandelions and Baseboards


What is it about dandelions and baseboards? No seriously what is it?

I can’t figure it out. Bella knows and she loves them.

I know I have told the baseboard story, but it is not a story anymore. It is an epic nightmare. She will not stop.

I have bought the BEST anti-chew spray (Synergy Labs's STOP Fooey Ultra-Bitter Spray) and it doesn’t deter her a bit. I give her chew toys stuffed with cookies, peanut butter and Easy Cheese. And she will chew on the toy and then start on the baseboards when I look away. It is beyond frustrating…

And then there are the dandelions. Oh where do I start…

First of all, dandelions…they are everywhere. Seriously….they….are….everywhere. There are yellow ones and there are white ones, aka seeding ones. And she will eat them both.

We will be walking down the sidewalk and I will be watching the grass ahead of us and then quickly looking behind us as we walk down the sidewalk all while watching her little chompers.

And she is sneaky. I rarely see her bite down, but I will notice one of the dandelions missing when I look behind us. I will ask her to drop it and she will as long as it is a yellow one. The white one, which are really just seeds, are gone as soon as they touch her tongue.

I just don’t understand her undying love for baseboards and dandelions…when will her "puppy" love for them end?


No comments:

Post a Comment